Back to top
Older People must have Access to
- Services which will enable them to live and age with dignity in their own homes for as long as they wish.
- Transport Services in rural and urban areas so that they can participate and volunteer in their communities in areas such s caring, culture and recreational activities.
- Technology to eliminate the Digital Divide that presently exists for many Older People
- Lifelong learning, arts, sport as well as physical and mental stimulation.
- A clean environment and access to public spaces
- Support and infrastructure to encourage participation in political awareness and knowledge as a means to influence policy.