The Irish Senior Citizens Parliament (ISCP) is recruiting a National Coordinator
Closing date for receipt of application is: Tuesday 15th August 5.00 p.m
- Manage overall operations, make effective decisions to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Lead the development of the organization’s long- and short-term strategies
- Oversee the management of current programmes and the development of new innovative programmes.
- Oversee the financial, fundraising and general administration tasks.
Essential requirements for the post include:
- Previous experience of managing a national organisation or minimum of 5 years senior management experience
- Experience of providing coordination and administration for the implementation of the strategic plan, operational plans, progress reports and completion of all requirements as set out in grant aid agreements with the relevant funders.
- Experience of managing and supporting Staff members.
- Experience of building strong collaborate relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders forming lasting and productive partnerships.
- Understanding of policy development at national level and how best to influence same.
- Strong understanding of social justice, equality issues
- Experience and knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Experience of representation at national level across all media.
- Third level qualification in Social Policy or Applied Social Science.